Frequently Asked Questions
On the day of my Pest Treatment is there anything I have to do or have ready for you?
Depending on the pest treatment, but a couple of things will assist our technician are:
- General Pests
- Outside: Please Have all your washing off the clothesline and all toys covered. Pets: remove your dog/cat/rabbit to a confined area of the house so we can create a complete and effective chemical barrier for you.
- Inside :Have as much moved away from skirting boards as possible in particular toys and items.
- Roof Void & Subfloor: Our technician needs access the manhole so please make sure the area below is clear.
- Flea Treatment
- Outside: Please Cut grass as short as possible as we can not treat longer grass, Have as much ground cleared possible (all items removed), have washing off the line, Toys removed or covered, PETS to be removed (DOGS & CATS on a flea treatment i.e frontline) also cover Fish ponds.
- Inside: The same as outside as much of ground coverage accessible posssible (all items removed).
- German Cockroach
- Have all kitchen cupboards empty and cleaned. Also remove pets from treatment areas.